- Jehoram was the name of several individuals in the Tanakh. The female version of this name is Athaliah. Jehoram of Israel or Joram, the King of Israel Jehoram of Judah, the King of Judah The son of Toi, King of Hamath who was sent by his father to congratulate David on the occasion of his victory over Hadadezer A Levite of the family of Gershom A priest sent by Jehoshaphat to instruct the people in Judah.
- 2 Chronicles 21:8 In the time of Jehoram, Edom rebelled against Judah and set up its own king.
- 2 Chronicles 22:1 The people of Jerusalem made Ahaziah, Jehoram's youngest son, king in his place, since the raiders, who came with the Arabs into the camp, had killed all the older sons. So Ahaziah son of Jehoram king of Judah began to reign.
- 2 Kings 8:20 In the time of Jehoram, Edom rebelled against Judah and set up its own king.
- 1 Chronicls 3:9 ~14 All these were the sons of David, besides his sons by his concubines. And Tamar was their sister. Solomon's son was Rehoboam, Abijah his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son, Jehoram his son, Ahaziah his son, Joash his son, Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jotham his son, Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Manasseh his son, Amon his son, Josiah his son.
- 다른 데이터셋의 같은 개념