- Joel may refer to: Joel (given name), origin of the name including a list of people with the first name Joel (prophet), a prophet of ancient Israel Book of Joel, a book in the Jewish Tanakh, and the Christian Bible
- First Samuel 8:5 They said to him, "You are old, and your sons do not walk in your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have."
- First Samuel 8:3 But his sons did not walk in his ways. They turned aside after dishonest gain and accepted bribes and perverted justice.
- First Samuel 8:1 When Samuel grew old, he appointed his sons as judges for Israel.
- First Samuel 8:2 The name of his firstborn was Joel and the name of his second was Abijah, and they served at Beersheba.
- First Samuel 8:4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah.
- Lord God is his Father
- 다른 데이터셋의 같은 개념