Linked Data Front End
- Judah is the name of a person in the Hebrew Bible, and several historical figures. The original Judah was the fourth son of Jacob and Leah, as recorded in the Hebrew Bible, in Genesis. Judah means "praise" in hebrew.
- Book of Genesis 29, 37, 44, and 49
- Genesis 37:26 Judah said to his brothers, "What will we gain if we kill our brother and cover up his blood?
- Genesis 38:1 At that time, Judah left his brothers and went down to stay with a man of Adullam named Hirah.
- Genesis 35:23 The sons of Leah: Reuben the firstborn of Jacob, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar and Zebulun.
- Genesis 38:2~3 There Judah met the daughter of a Canaanite man named Shua. He married her and lay with her; she became pregnant and gave birth to a son, who was named Er.