- 욥의 세 친구 중 한사람으로 나아마 사람(욥 2:11, 11:20, 42:9). 욥의 고난에 대해서 엘리바스와 빌랏과 같이 고난의 응보설을 가지고 욥을 설득시키려고 하였다.
- Job 2:13 Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and seven nights. No one said a word to him, because they saw how great his suffering was.
- Job 2:12 When they saw him from a distance, they could hardly recognize him; they began to weep aloud, and they tore their robes and sprinkled dust on their heads.
- Job 2:11 When Job's three friends, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite, heard about all the troubles that had come upon him, they set out from their homes and met together by agreement to go and sympathize with him and comfort him.
- Job 42:9 So Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite did what the LORD told them; and the LORD accepted Job's prayer.
- 다른 데이터셋의 같은 개념